ws-brsp message

Subject: WS-I MS StC seat opening - Call for Nomination

Hi all,

The December 2012 WS-I Member Section Steering Committee election resulted in one seat remaining open. The Steering Committee choose to open a special election to fill this seat, that will expire
with the 2014 annual election in December.

I would like to check with the members of this TC if there is interest to join the Steering Committee. I would like to encourage anyone who is interested to submit their nominations to fill this one open seat. Also see the call for nomination: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-i-ms/201302/msg00001.html

If you like to know more, please contact me so I can provide you with further information on our work, meetings, responsibilities, etc.

I asked our chair to include a short item about this on the agenda of our next meeting on March 7.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen
WS-BRSP TC Secretary
WS-I Member Section StC Secretary