ws-brsp message

Subject: Test Analyzer Files from WS-I delivery packages

I posted the source files for the Test Analyzers from the WS-I delivery packages for BP 1.2, BP 2.0 and RSP 1.0.  These files include the entire profile in xml source form, as well as various style sheets and schemas used for producing the html readable document and other test artifacts needed for conducting the tests.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48407/BPAnalyzer-1.2.zip

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48408/BPAnalyzer-2.0.zip

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48409/RSPAnalyzer-1.0.zip

Tom