ws-brsp message

Subject: WD01 versions for RSP1.0, BP1.2, and BP2.0 posted

I uploaded WD01 versions for BP1.2, BP2.0, and RSP 1.0:

    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48463/ReliableSecureProfile-v1.0-WD01.doc

    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48461/BasicProfile-v1.2-WD01.doc

    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48460/BasicProfile-v2.0-WD01.doc

These reference the Test Assertion WD01 xml files, i posted last week, which were extracted from the WS-I final deliverables:

    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48406/TestAssertionsReliableSecureProfile-1.0.xml

    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48404/TestAssertionsBasicProfile-1.2.xml

    https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48405/TestAssertionsBasicProfile-2.0.xml

These are pretty close to being complete.  However, there are still some things to do before a CSD can be voted on:

   1) the new section "2.4 Conformance Clauses", which Jacques added to satisfy OASIS requirements needs further work.  It is highlighted in red for this reason.

   2) the links to the test assertions are not working.  In the WS-I XML source for the doc, these link to ids within that source doc for the TAs.  However we separated out the TAs into separate documents.  We may want to either disable all these hyperlinks, or find a way for them to actually point at the xml file for the TAs.

Tom Rutt