ws-brsp message

Subject: RE: Tentative BRSP meeting Thu, April 11, noonPT

From: ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org [ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacques Durand [JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 8:52 PM
To: ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-brsp] Tentative BRSP meeting Thu, April 11, noonPT

Let me know in advance if you cannot make that time.
Draft agenda:

1.       Review of the first drafts for the 4 profiles. Watch for coming update fleshing out the Conformance Clauses.

2.       Tentative approval as first CSDs (Committee Specification Drafts) for the TC

3.       Treatment of Test Assertions: Review of the proposed XML adjunct files, and appendix in core CSDs.

4.       Follow-up on the proposal to process the tools separately (donate to an OSS project) yet to retain authority on conformance criteria in the TC.
Thanks,
-jacques
I will be in Madrid that day

The following week would be better for me

Tom