ws-brsp message

Subject: reminder of changes in CSD candidates

> Currently posted: first candidates CSD for BP1.2, BP2.0, RSP1.0 – for your review.

A reminder of what has changed from the WS-I original docs, in each CSD candidate (besides front-page and other template aspects):

1.       Most of Section 1: results from a merge between OASIS “Introduction” material and former WS-I intro section. Mostly cosmetic.

2.       Parts of section 2.  Especially the addition of conformance clauses in 2.4.

3.       The Appendices: some have been displaced, but most important is the addition of the “Testing” appendix C, that introduces test assertions (to be provided in a separate XML file).

The rest of the normative content (requirements, etc) has been unchanged – only bibliography references have been added to the existing links.

Thanks,

-jacques