ws-brsp message

Subject: DRAFT MINUTES - 18 April 2013 - WS-BRSP TC Meeting

DRAFT MINUTES
OASIS WS-BRSP TC Meeting
18 April 2013, 12:00pm

Scribe: Gershon Janssen

0. Call to Order and roll call
Jacques Durand calls the meeting to order and welcomes everyone.

* Roll call:
Jacques Durand
Gershon Janssen
Alessio Soldano
Tom Rutt
Ram Jeyaraman
Tom Link (Observer)

Regrets from:
Doug Davis
Micah Hainline

4 voting members present; this meeting quorates.

Additional item added to the agenda: user feedback.

Agenda adopted.

* Action items:
Action Item: Jacques: Integrating the Conformance Clauses
Action Item: Jacques: Draw up Conformance Clauses for BSP
Action Item: Tom Rutt: Fix the References and new Conformance Clauses
Action Item: Ram Jeyaraman: Review the spec and comment

1. Administrative
* Approval of the March 7 meeting minutes
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-brsp/201304/msg00012.html
Minutes approved by unanimous consent.

* User feedback
A while back we received a request from a user asking for source and licensing conditions. We asked the user to post his request but never heard back. Jacques just send him an email to follow-up.

The TC received a new request on the ws-brsp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org list; URL: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-brsp-comment/201304/msg00000.html. Per our process Gershon will create a JIRA issue from this request.

2. Review of the first drafts for the 4 profiles (see latest BP1.2, BP2.0, RSP1.0, BSP1.1).
All drafts are almost complete, except for a couple of things:

- Conformance Clauses
There is a proposal on the mailing list for discussion, before integrating it into the document
Proposed Conformance Clauses for BP1.2 and BP2.0: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-brsp/201304/msg00006.html
Proposed Conformance Clauses for RSP1.0: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-brsp/201304/msg00007.html

- Reference section
The reference section needs some attention.

* Anything more to do before putting these as first Committee Specification Drafts via electronic ballot ?
What we actually did was using the existing HTML document and copied it into the OASIS template; no changes to the body at all. We added introduction sections, moved references, added conformance clauses and took out the test assertions. No substantive changes.

The TC feels the documents need a good review: introduction, conformance sections and appendixes C and D about testing

TC support the notion of moving forward to CSD by the next meeting.

3. Test Assertions
Review of the proposed XML adjunct files (Tom Rutt), see Testing  appendix intro in Profile specifications.

4. Follow-up on the proposal to process the tools separately (donate to an OSS project) yet to retain authority on conformance criteria in the TC.
Deferred.

5.  Adjourn
Next meeting: Probably within the next 3 weeks. Suggestions for 9/May or 16/May. Final date will be posted to the list.