OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ws-brsp message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: MINUTES - 13 June 2013 - WS-BRSP TC Meeting

--> Corrected minutes of our 13 June 2013 meeting per resolved at our 18 July 2013 meeting.

13 June 2013, 12:00pm to 01:00pm PDT

Scribe: Gershon Janssen

0. Call to Order and roll call
Jacques Durand calls the meeting to order and welcomes everyone.

* Roll call:
Jacques Durand 
Gershon Janssen 
Alessio Soldano 
Doug Davis
Tom Rutt
Tom Link (Observer)
Micah Hainline

Regrets from:
Ram Jeyaraman

This meeting quorates.

Agenda adopted.

1. Administrative
* Approval of the May 16 meeting minutes
The minutes are not available yet; will be posted before the next meeting.

2. Review of the complete candidates CSD for the 4 profiles (see current BP1.2, BP2.0, RSP1.0, BSP1.1)
Timeline is to try to get to CSD in July 2013.

The members of the TC discussed the overall CSD structure; see email https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-brsp/201306/msg00013.html. That email outlines the content of the work products. Each profile will be repackaged (zip) with its schemas and TAs as a candidate CSD.

Looking closer at BSP1.1 the members of the TC decided to keep current schema; not add anything for conformance for BSP.

Tom Rutt and Jacques Durand will work on a new packages.

TC support the notion of moving forward to CSD by the next meeting.

3. Test Assertions
Review of the proposed XML adjunct files: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/document.php?document_id=49455

Revision added the necessary schema and changed the namespaces to point at the OASIS namespace. These test assertion files validate properly.

4. Follow-up on the proposal to process the tools separately (donate to an OSS project) yet to retain authority on conformance criteria in the TC.
Code to be kept out of this TC, though, users send requests to OASIS.

5.  Adjourn
Action Item: Gershon: to follow up with commenter to see if he still needs follow-up / assistance.

Next meeting: 18/July/2013

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]