ws-brsp message

Subject: next meeting on Aug 22 ?

All:

Planning for our next meeting on Aug 22, Thu noon PT.

Let me know if you have some conflict…

We initiated the CSD registration and PR process (a little late, but that way we avoid the vacation time void for reviewers).

On the agenda:

-          Non-material changes that may need be done on the specifications after PR.

-          Test tools

Regards,

-jacques