ws-brsp message

Subject: Reminder that we'll expect to approve fixed CSD02 this Thu

All:

Reminder that we’ll expect to approve CSD02 of the 4 profiles in the live meeting this Thu.

See the packages uploaded yesterday.

The only things that changed, from what you approved last time are in the .doc:

-          The front page got cleaned-up by Chet. I added the abstracts that were missing…

-          The Acknowledgement sections are added or cleaned up (were either missing or inadequate)

Thanks,

-jacques