ws-brsp message

Subject: motions to re-approve the CSD drafts

All:

Here are the motions to re-approve the CSD drafts, ( fixing ack section and abstract), that the chair would like to entertain today:

Motion (1):

that the TC approve Basic Profile Version 1.2, (Working Draft 05) and all associated artifacts

packaged together in:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/50377/BP12-WD04b.zip

as a Committee Specification Draft as a replacement for the previously

approved  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/49762/BP12-WD04.zip

and designate the DOC version of the specification as authoritative.

We further direct the Chairs to submit  this draft for a 30 day public review and to

perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

Motion (2):

that the TC approve Basic Profile Version 2.0, (Working Draft 05) and all associated artifacts

packaged together in:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/50376/BP20-WD04b.zip

as a Committee Specification Draft as a replacement for the previously

approved  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/49763/BP20-WD04.zip

and designate the DOC version of the specification as authoritative.

We further direct the Chairs to submit  this draft for a 30 day public review and to

perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

Motion (3):

that the TC approve Basic Security Profile 1.1, (Working Draft 05) and all associated artifacts

packaged together in:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/50375/BSP11-WD04b.zip

as a Committee Specification Draft as a replacement for the previously

approved   https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/49764/BSP11-WD04.zip

and designate the DOC version of the specification as authoritative.

We further direct the Chairs to submit  this draft for a 30 day public review and to

perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

Motion (4):

that the TC approve Reliable Secure Profile Version 1.0, (Working Draft 05) and all associated artifacts packaged together in:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/50378/RSP10-WD04b.zip

as a Committee Specification Draft as a replacement for the previously

approved  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/49761/RSP10-WD04.zip

and designate the DOC version of the specification as authoritative.

We further direct the Chairs to submit  this draft for a 30 day public review and to

perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

For preview…

Thanks,

-jacques