ws-brsp message

Subject: successful CSD + PR ballots. Next meeting tentative 9/26

Thanks to all for helping toward successful CSD + PR ballots!

I (and Tom) should be the ones getting a slap on the hand for missing the vote on RSP: a mis-scheduling (my bad) of the RSP ballot made it end Fri at 1pmET , instead of 1pmPT as for BP12 and 20…  enough to miss the vote (next time I should try to vote before the last minute) - oh well.

Next meeting tentatively Thu September 26, noon PT. (Note: we may try again to change the time, which may inconvenience some of us on the West coast). Let me know if you foresee a conflict.

Thanks,

-jacques