ws-brsp message

Subject: Next meeting Oct 31, 11amPT?

All:

I suggest we have next BRSP meeting  Thu Oct 31 (instead of this Thu 24), because the PR would just have completed the day before. My little finger tells me we’ll have a few comments to look at…

Also, we had discussed to have the meeting 1h earlier (11amPT) as that seems more convenient for all (except  Doug but not critically…) Let me know if still OK.

Regards,

-jacques