ws-brsp message

Subject: Triage of BP 1.2 and BP 2.0 Issues

I completed the (I would say massive) effort of Triage of the PR comments for BP 1.2 and BP 2.0.

Because there is so much common text between these profiles, most of the comments are common across both documents.

I suggest we discuss the C4 (did not know what to do) issues followed by the C1 (close no action) issues.

The C2 issues will require an editing effort.

I also suspect that RSP profile comments also have a lot of overlap.  The RSP triage should incorporate the results of the bp 1.2 and bp 2.0 triage for the common issues

Tom.