ws-brsp message

Subject: Re: [ws-brsp] Proposal to fix broken links in Profile Documents

Tom et al -

For any such references that you would typically want to see listed under the Related work section on the cover page (which we update with every new round of publication), one approach is to simply point to that section from your normative reference. You would never need to touch it again. I can send samples if that's of interest.

Or - for the OASIS publications - you can make the normative reference to the Latest version link - if that is an appropriate action - and that ensures that again the link stays current without your having to check and update.

Let me know if you'd like more details.

Best,

/chet