ws-brsp message

Subject: tentative next call May 1st ?

All:

Checking your availability to schedule a BRSP meeting on  Thu May 1st , 11am. Let me know in case the date does not work for you.

(this week  Apr  24th does not work for some of you)

The main agenda would be how to proceed with BSP11 and desired upgrade to SHA-nn, so we need folks who have a stake in BSP to be there.

So we also need Pim (end of Labor day in EU?)

Thanks,

-jacques