ws-brsp message

Subject: Next WS-BRSP meeting date

Hi all,

We are aiming at taking a few major decisions in terms of moving or work forward at the next meeting.

In order to determine what is the best date for our next meeting, please express your preference on when to reconvene.

I opened a ballot at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/ballot.php?id=2650 which will close on July 31st.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen