ws-brsp message

Subject: DRAFT MINUTES - 28 August 201 - WS-BRSP TC Meeting

DRAFT MINUTES
OASIS WS-BRSP TC Meeting
28 August 2014, 11:00pm to 12:00pm PDT

Scribe: Gershon Janssen

0. Call to Order and roll call

Jacques Durand calls the meeting to order and welcomes everyone.

* Roll call:
Jacques Durand
Gershon Janssen
Doug Davis
Pim van der Eijck
Tom Link (observer)

Excused:
Alessio Soldano

This meeting quorates.

Agenda adopted.

1. Minute approval

Approval of 10 Jul 2014 TC meeting minutes:

Minutes approved by unanimous consent.

2. BP12, BP20, RSP10, next steps after CS approval

Committee Specifications BP12, BP20 and RSP10 have been published. Next step could be moving them to OASIS standards.

For this step at least 3 Statements of Use are required.

Moving these specifications to an OASIS standard requires mostly administrative steps from the TC chair and TC administrators.

Can Statements of Use from the past be used for this OASIS standard process?

From the OASIS TC process: "Statement of Use", with respect to a Committee Specification, is a written statement that a party has successfully used or implemented that specification in accordance with all or some of its conformance clauses specified in Section 2.18, identifying those clauses that apply, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations. The Statement of Use must be made to a specific version of the Committee Specification and must include the Specification's approval date.

This means Statements of Use must be renewed / endorsed by the party providing it.

Question for Statement of Use submitters: implemented just BP2.0, or also BP1.2?

AI:Jacques: Provide an email with proposed text required for a Statement of Use

AI:Jacques: to dig-up WS-I statements of use for old profiles

3. BSP11 status (after SHA-2xx upgrade)

Should enter 15-day PR #2 shortly; see TC admin ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-1848

Any further demand foreseen for more SHA-2 guidance? Current spec seems to be sufficient.

4. Test Tools

Test Tools is in our TC charter. We have not spent time on this yet.

Most of the comments we receive from time to time seem to be related to issues / bugs in the test tools.

5.  Adjourn

Next meeting: September 25 or October 2, based on Public Review #2 close of BSP11

Meeting adjourned.