ws-brsp message

Subject: Planning for a meeting Dec 18 ?

All:

I have been a bit distracted these days and traveling again this week.

Planning for an end of year short meeting on Thu 12/18 – let me know if any conflict for you?

If most of us can make it, I’ll put a formal agenda together soon. Let me know if any topic you’d like to discuss.

-        We’ll get a status check whether we progress or not the CS profiles (or some of them) to OASIS standards.

-        Any interest in BSP further upgrading.

-        Plans for this TC next year.

Thanks,

-jacques