ws-brsp message

Subject: status meeting tentative: this Thu 25

From: ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jacques Durand
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:30 PM
To: ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-brsp] MINUTES 23 April 2015

23 April 2015, 11:00pm to 12:00pm PDT

Tom Rutt (Fujitsu)

Excused:

Pim van der Eijck

Gershon Janssen (individual)

Rebecca Searls (RedHat)

Alessio Soldano (RedHat)

Agenda :

1. Administrative:

- approval of Feb 5 minutes, (TB posted).

- meetings.

2. Current status on CS profiles: BP1.2, BP2.0, RSP1.0, BSP1.1

- Any report on usage (BSP in EU?)

- possible maintenance requests?

Minutes :

1. Administrative:

- approval of Feb 5 minutes, (TB posted). Postponed. Jacques will post this week.

- meetings: next scheduled: June 25 (tentative), else July 9.

- Jacques plans to remain chair , if TC in maintenance mode. Ram welcomes this.

- Tom: we are the expert body on the profiles and that justifies this TC, as a responder to questions/users. We just need to be there in case anything comes up.

- meetings roughly every 2 months, just in case we get usage questions/reports.

- Tom: also the TC plays a role in case of defect report from ISO on former profiles.

2. Current status on CS profiles: BP1.2, BP2.0, RSP1.0, BSP1.1

- Any report on usage (BSP in EU?)

- Nothing to report. In this meeting we miss the members closests to users (especially for BSP1.1)

- Jacques: the closest we see from possible requests, is an upgrade of BSP1.1 to more recent encryption algorithms.

Next meeting: either June 25, or July 9. Chair will propose dates and try avoid schedule conflicts.

Meeting adjourned at 11:20amPT.

This e-mail and any attached files are only for the use of its intended recipient(s). Its contents are confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free. If you have received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments. / Le présent courriel, ainsi que ses pièces jointes, ne peut être utilisé que par le ou les destinataires auxquels il a été transmis. Les renseignements qu’il contient sont confidentiels, voire même protégés. Fujitsu ne peut garantir que ce courriel n’a pas été intercepté ou modifié, ou qu’il ne contient aucun virus. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel sans en être le destinataire prévu, veuillez communiquer par courriel avec son expéditeur et en détruire toutes les copies et pièces jointes.