ws-brsp message

Subject: RE: [ws-brsp] scheduling next meeting...

I will be at an OMG AB meeting at that time on that day.

The week after is better for me

Tom

From: ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Pim van der Eijk
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:41 AM
To: ws-brsp@lists.oasis-open.org

Jacques,

This date looks fine with me.

As mentioned in the last call,   some user communities (two European,  one global) are adopting the OASIS ebMS3/AS4 standards,  which reference BP and BSP.  As part of one of these (the EU e-SENS project),  a test engine has been developed that currently supports a set of test assertions mostly addressing AS4 and a specific profile of AS4,  but there is some interest in expanding this to cover BP and BSP.  The fact that the Test Assertions are already there will save a lot of time as for the AS4 tests, the project had to create them.

Some links:

OASIS ebMS3 and AS4:
- http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/core/os/
- http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ebms/v3.0/profiles/AS4-profile/v1.0/