ws-brsp message

Subject: The OASIS Web Services Basic Reliable and Secure Profiles (WS-BRSP) TC has closed

The OASIS Web Services Basic Reliable and Secure Profiles (WS-BRSP) TC has closed.

The TC started in July 2012 to maintain the WS-I (Web Services Interoperability) Basic Profiles (1.2 and 2.0), Basic Security Profile (1.0), Reliable Secure Profile (1.0), and ISO/IEC JTC 1 Profile Specifications.

As is standard OASIS policy, the archives of the Technical Committee will remain publicly visible on TC's web site at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ws-brsp/.

The TC email list will be closed but the archive will remain available at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-brsp/. The comments email will remain open and will be accessible at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-brsp-comment/.

Our congratulations and thanks to the members of the WS-BRSP TC for their contributions.

/chet

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward