ws-caf-comment message

Subject: This Weeks Offers

Title: http

http://www.surplus.net/nvision

858-552-0020

IBM TravelStar 30 GB Hard Drive Toshiba Tecra P4 2.2GHz / 256MB 30GB
  • 900pcs
  • Clean, pulled
  • 90 day warranty
  • PN#:  07N8326

  • 150pcs
  • DVD-CDRW, XP Home
  • Factory refurb
  • 1year Warranty
  • PN#:  PTA10U-001J67

Submit offers

$845/ea

HP/Compaq LI-ON Laptop Battery Lexar Media 256MB USB 2.0 JumpDrive
  • 550pcs
  • Brand new
  • 90 day warranty
  • OEM Packaged
  • PN#:  F4812A

  • 1000pcs
  • Brand new
  • 90 day warranty
  • Bulk packaged
  • PN#:  JD256-231

$49.99/ea

$39.99/ea

Lexar Media 128MB 12X USB Compact Flash Memory Card  Intel 2.4GHz CPU Processor
  • 1000pcs
  • Brand new
  • 90 day warranty
  • Bulk packaged
  • PN#: CF128-12-252

  • 450pcs
  • 800MHz FSB, 512KB
  • Brand new, retail box
  • Includes fan
  • 3 year warranty
  • PN#:  BX80532PG2800D

$25.99/ea

$174.99/ea

Offers subject to prior sale. Minimum quantities apply to listed prices. We are sending this email under the assumption that you have signed up to our mailing list or are part of our affiliates. If you received this email in error and do not wish to receive any more offers, please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.