ws-caf-comment message

Subject: Latest WS-Context specification ?

Dear TC members,

I would like to have a look on the latest accepted version of the
WS-Context specification. I could only find a link in your charter text,
which refers to a document from July 2003. The available WS-CAF document
marks a reference point (see line 164), but does not have an according
entry in the back.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Tröger.