ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] FW: editor's call

I'm back from vacation now.  I don't think I'm involved in the model work, but I'll attend the meetings and give feedback on the wsdl/schema work when necessary.

Regards,

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 13:34, Newcomer, Eric wrote:
Let's at least use this as a placeholder for a weekly meeting, even if brief and if sometimes we have to cancel, at least we'll have the time marked in the calendar.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Newcomer, Eric
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 4:45 AM
To: Martin Chapman (E-mail); Mark Little (E-mail 2); Greg Pavlik (E-mail)
Subject: editor's call

Hi,

Here are the call details for the weekly WS-CAF editor's call.

+1 877 491 8419
+1 712 238 8953 (international)
709592#

Should Simeon be included?  I can only do 30 minutes today, but I think we need to get organized around producing the model and updating the current draft of WS-Context for the April F2F.

Eric

Eric Newcomer
Chief Technology Officer

eric.newcomer@iona.com