ws-caf-editors message

Subject: context model

Here's the context model we seem to have agreement on so far. If you can take
a quick look and let me know of anything that you think needs qualifying, I'll
send it to the main group. I want to then follow up with email explaining the
diagram (basically the text we've already got). From there we can persue some
of the other issues (such as removing status types, context as one block in
the SOAP header or one entry per ALS, ...)

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,