ws-caf-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-editors] next rev of the specs

Yes, we should...I can help out now.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 9:22 AM
To: ws-caf editors
Subject: [ws-caf-editors] next rev of the specs

Now that we've had a few issues resolved (marked as LATER in the issue system), I it might be a good idea to think about releasing an updated version of the spec. This would mean going through the issues and making sure they have been addressed in the schema/WSDL and the documentation. I don't have time to do the whole thing, but would be willing to work with others if there's agreement.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,