ws-caf-editors message

Subject: issues 1-7 in draft doc

Gentlemen, resolving issues 1-6 in the WS-Context specification was
scandalously easy: there were no changes to the text. However, issue 7
is bothering me. The correct spelling is indeed Respondent. However,
these porttypes are for receiving responses. Respondent is defined, in
the American Heritage dictionary as "one who responds". I mentioned this
to Martin, but not Mark (duh!) before the TC kicked off, and then
completely forgot about it. So I suggest that we come up with a more
appropriate term, like ResponseHandler. Any objections?

On a related topic: following Monday, I propose we integrate the model
directly into the text, start to make sure we have the outline for the
structure of the text that we deem appropriate, and plan what sequence
diagrams are required to describe interactions. Since we're aiming for a
draft to be ready before the next TC, we've got some busy weeks ahead.

Greg