ws-caf-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-editors] the day draws to a close ...

fine with me, I ended up not being about to do much of anything yesterday, either...
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mark.little@arjuna.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 8:44 AM
To: ws-caf editors
Subject: [ws-caf-editors] the day draws to a close ...

Since the day is drawing on and the meeting looms, it doesn't look like we'll have anything much to report on the updated model text and diagram. I know we've made some progress, but I'd like to have this tied up before we got out to the rest of the TC with it. So, unless we have squared the circle, I'd suggest we report an "ongoing" on the telecon.

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,