ws-caf-editors message

Subject: concall canceled?

I am assuming the call is canceled for today, since Eric is in Ireland.
Mark and I talked today via IM.

A status update:
1) Sim is delayed in making forward progress due to product commitments.
We see more time opening up next week.
2) I am beginning to fold in the model into spec text.
3) I am using the same document I revised earlier as a baseline.

Incidently, Mark and I are doing two JavaOne sessions, and we're going
to be talking about WS-CAF in part (I hope).

Greg