ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] tomorrow's call

OK, I will try to nail down some text by the week's end, include it in the draft you sent me and send it to you. We'll also need to rev the wsdl and schemas, I suspect.

Mark Little wrote:
Both I think. From memory, one is the answer to "what protocol is used to
dereference the context" and another is the addressing resolution text.

Mark.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Pavlik" <greg.pavlik@oracle.com>
To: "Mark Little" <mark.little@arjuna.com>
Cc: "ws-caf editors" <ws-caf-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 1:03 PM

Let me check the issues today. Are these minuted action items or in the
issues db? If it seems reasonable to wrap them up this week, I will give
it a whirl and we can release something before the next con-call. Sound
good?

Mark Little wrote:

I'll be on a plane tomorrow so won't be able to make the editors call.

However, what's next on the agenda? As far as I can see there are a couple
of outstanding issues (Greg's I believe ;-) that remain to be done for
Context. We can either wait for them to be finished before releasing the
draft to the TC or we could release what we've currently got. Comments?

Mark.

----
Mark Little,
Chief Architect, Transactions,