ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] Issues remaining

I can do it as an editorial action, but not this week. When do we want to release a new draft? And what are the implications for the next draft? Is it the basis for something we want to move forward through the formal oasis processes (I'm having some amnesia here).

Mark Little wrote:
Ask Peter if he wants to do it :-)

Mark.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Pavlik" <greg.pavlik@oracle.com>
To: "ws-caf-editors" <ws-caf-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 9:28 PM
Subject: [ws-caf-editors] Issues remaining

I reviewed the bug db and the minutes from the F2F.

I believe I have to work out issues 59 and 91. My feeling is that issue
59 is now defunct -- the sequence diagram was mainly intended to capture
the interaction between the Context Service and the Activity Lifecycle
Service. I am working on text for 91; in addition, I am going to
incorporate the addressing proposal we approved at the meeting, and
improve on the example as per Bryan's suggestion. Depending on
commitments I have at home, I may be able to do this tonight.

On open items remains: to capture the logical request-response exchange
in tabular form to provide normative rules for callback messaging; this
is actually quite important because it allows us to express a complex
message exchange pattern without reference to a specific message
addressing scheme. WS-MD supports this scenario, while WS-Addressing
does not to my knowledge. The issue was raised by Peter. Any takers on

this?

I wanted to make you guys -- and this is more for the chairs then for
the editors -- that WS-Reliability is adopting our open content proposal
for message addressing/service references. We may want to make this an
agenda item on Monday.

Greg