ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] Re: Latest revisions

Mark, et al, thanks for the reply. I wanted to comment on a few of your
comments (and try to get a group consensus).

comment1: you want the deleted text to be restored. I removed it because
it is word-for-word redundant to the abstract. I will try to cut and
paste the statement on scoping work up toward the activity description,
which will mean that only one sentence is repeated. I'd like to
carefully review the abstract when we have things done.

comment3: I don't know that we need them; I didn't change the structure
except to add the deref element. What's the consensus?

comment4: I will double check with Simeon today about the positioning of
the any element.

comment5: the rationalizations for nesting were not to resolve an issue,
they were to address concerns raised by Peter and Alastair about nesting
in general -- and were included in the model description exercise. We
agreed in New Orleans to remove this text from the spec, but to add it
to either the FAQ or the primer.

Greg