ws-caf-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-editors] Re: Latest revisions

I think if it's not normative it should be ok
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Pavlik [mailto:greg.pavlik@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 12:02 PM
To: Newcomer, Eric
Cc: Mark Little; ws-caf-editors

can we refer to ws-addressing in the spec? This has always been unclear to me.

Newcomer, Eric wrote:
Greg - I seem to have misunderstood the use of WS-MD in the spec.  My concern was over requireing it as part of the normative material.  Its use as an example is fine, and it would be good to also show an example of WS-Addressing - I will see if I can do that.

Anyway, apologies about raising an issue on a misunderstanding.

Eric