ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] context spec?

I don't think we need to expand the spec, I think we need to be precise.
In any case, some comments:

1) There's a flow problem now: Definitions, Context structure, WSDL/SOAP
issues, back to Context.... It's really confusing. I don't object to the
changes per se, but we need to clean this up asap.

2) the abstract is pretty long for an abstract. Is some of that white
paper material?

3) there are a few loaded statements: new text that talks about context
representing state, for example, that may cause confusion.

In any case, I'm concerned that we drive toward precision and clarity,
rather than longer rationalizations. I'm especially concerned that we
avoid ambiguity.

Greg