ws-caf-editors message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-editors] Latest (final?) WS-Context

Title: Message
whats the plans for pushing a copy to the group?
We really need something out ASAP.

Martin.
-----Original Message-----
From: Newcomer, Eric [mailto:Eric.Newcomer@iona.com]
Sent: 15 June 2004 03:18
To: Greg Pavlik
Cc: Mark Little; ws-caf-editors

Here's the spec with the additional edits/comments beyond those that Mark already caught.  Many of them are editorial and "spec-ese" kinds of clarifications for consistency of wording etc.

I think the concerns in the comments are around whether or not WS-Context can stand on its own (referencing specs are mentioned in a couple of places as if they are required) and some remaining fuzziness about the definition of an Activity and its relationship to context and the context service.

Let me know if anyone wants to talk on the phone about anything, we can use my call number.

Eric