ws-caf-editors message

Subject: schedules for tasks

Guys, I sent out an email towards the end of last week describing issues and actions (agreed at the last telecon.) that had to be done in order to get WS-Context to CD. Apart from Simeon, I've had no responses, so I'd just like to check that everyone has the email and agrees with the action items.

Mark.