ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] WSCTX Namespace

Agreed.

Mark.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Newcomer, Eric" <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com>
To: "Mark Little" <mark.little@arjuna.com>; "Simeon Greene"
<simeon.m.greene@oracle.com>; "ws-caf editors"
<ws-caf-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:05 PM

> A single namespace should be ok for us.  It doesn't need the .wsdl
qualifier.  If we wanted two separate namespaces for WS-CTX we should define
them but I don't see that we need two.  A namespace is only a unique string
prefix, after all.  I realize some of the ones in use are dereferencable,
but there's no requirement for that.  We can have a separate URL for the
WSDL, that's fine, even if it's nearly the same as the namespace URI.