ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Answer to Greg's comment

In the last doc sent round, Greg asks the following:

"Mark, note this change: I assume this is an editorial change: 1) am I wrong? 2) can you validate the change if this is editorial. Thanks."

in changing:

If an activity does return statuses then it SHOULD report its current status

If a Context Service does return statuses then it MUST report its current status

I'm happy with the change, but this is a verbatim copy of the text we've just voted on. I think it's right that we make the change as it's editorial, but just want to make sure no one on the list objects.

Mark.