ws-caf-editors message

Subject: WS-ACID draft

Here's a draft of the WS-ACID specification taking into account
everything we agreed last week. I've disabled revision bars for this pdf
so you can see what we've got, but we can turn them back on for the
final release. There are a couple of issues to go through still, and
Greg and I will take a first shot at them.

Mark.

--
Mark Little
Chief Architect