ws-caf-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-implement] WS-CAF Implementation Plan

The implementation plan will not be available before Christmas.

The goal of this subcommittee is mainly; from different implementation
we could provide an interoperable application as a proof of concept to
promulgate the ws-caf specification, and not to produce a reference
implementation.

Some points to consider for the demo application are:
- Do we consider only one single application that can be improved step
by step (how ws-ctx is used, then ws-cf then ws-txm) or several
applications according to what we want to demonstrate? I guess that the
first case is more appropriate.
Simeon is proposing a demo based on the "Supply Chain Management
application" implemented by the WS-I Sample Apps Group.
- According to the chosen application, we should think about the
possible transactions model (or models) to use.
- From the programming language point of view, no language is obviously
mandated. We have listed Java and C++, any other language is welcome.

Several implementations are expected so I don't think that a CVS access
is appropriate, unless requested!!

I guess that most you will take some holidays (as me) during this
period, therefore it will be difficult to provide a plan for the next
ws-caf con-call meeting (January 5th). May I ask everyone here on his
availability for a con-call meeting, and then ask who could host the
meeting call?

Discussion on the mailing list is now open; it will be fine to make
available our plan by mid-January.

Malik SAHEB