ws-caf-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-implement] WS-CTX Demo Document

Hi all,

I guess that we have been quite busy these last weeks and it seems difficult to show a demonstration for the next F2F meeting at Paris.

The document sent by Simeon describes only the way we envisage using the WS-Context Specification.

We should now have a calendar for the demo application, in terms of documents to deliver (that describe how the demo application uses the different WS-CAF specifications) and presentations (or exhibitions).

I would like to propose the following steps for the calendar

- Before a meeting we should produce a document describing the demo application using a particular specification (deadline 1 week before the meeting)

- During a meeting the document made previously available will be discussed

- Show a demo application with a particular specification (no demo for the Paris meeting)

In other words:

2nd meeting - Paris

- Before the meeting – we provide the demo application with the WS-CTX.

- During the meeting – Discuss the demo application with WS-CTX

3rd meeting New Orleans

- Before the meeting – produce a document of the demo application with WS-CF

- Discuss of the application with WS-CF

- Show the Demo Application with the WS-Context (described in the previous meeting)

4th F2F meeting (date to be determined) –

- Before the meeting – produce a document of the demo application with WS-TXM

- Discuss of the application with WS-TXM

- Show the Demo Application with the WS-CF (described in the previous meeting)

5th F2F meeting (date to be determined) –

- Show the Demo Application with the WS-TXM (described in the previous meeting)

Comments or suggestions are welcome

Malik