Subject: RE: [ws-caf-implement] WS-CTX Demo Document
I guess that we have been quite busy these
last weeks and it seems difficult to show a demonstration for the next F2F
The document sent by Simeon describes only the way we envisage using the WS-Context Specification.
We should now have a calendar for the demo application, in terms of documents to deliver (that describe how the demo application uses the different WS-CAF specifications) and presentations (or exhibitions).
I would like to propose the following steps for the calendar
- Before a meeting we should produce a document describing the demo application using a particular specification (deadline 1 week before the meeting)
- During a meeting the document made previously available will be discussed
- Show a demo application with a particular
specification (no demo for the
In other words:
2nd meeting - Paris
- Before the meeting – we provide the demo application with the WS-CTX.
- During the meeting – Discuss the demo application with WS-CTX
- Before the meeting – produce a document of the demo application with WS-CF
- Discuss of the application with WS-CF
- Show the Demo Application with the WS-Context (described in the previous meeting)
4th F2F meeting (date to be determined) –
- Before the meeting – produce a document of the demo application with WS-TXM
- Discuss of the application with WS-TXM
- Show the Demo Application with the WS-CF (described in the previous meeting)
5th F2F meeting (date to be determined) –
- Show the Demo Application with the WS-TXM (described in the previous meeting)
Comments or suggestions are welcome