ws-caf-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-implement] Agenda for the call meeting

Title: Message
Cannot get through to call on 877 or international number.
-----Original Message-----
From: malik saheb [mailto:malik.saheb@arjuna.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 10:02 AM
To: ws-caf-implement@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-caf-implement] Agenda for the call meeting

Hi all

I have put hereafter some points we can discuss tomorrow. Feel free to add any item.

1- Define a protocol-uri for the demo application (example - urn:wscafdemo:contextprotocol)

2- Do we need an ALS for the application?

3- In addition to the standard context, what additional context needed by the application?

4- What kind of context propagation: by reference/by value

5- Prepare the f2f meeting.

6- Organize a call meeting before the f2f

Malik