ws-caf-implement message

Subject: Changes to the Context Demo Application proposal

Malik,
We need to make changes to the current WS-Context Demo Application
document on the website.  Here are some changes that I think we should
make ASAP.

1) Remove all editors except yourself from the list of editors (they've
all requested their names to be removed at the F2f).

2) Change the date and version

3) Incorporate the latest changes I sent to the impl-group in email. See
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-caf-implement/200404/msg00023.html.

4) Add references to wsdls and schemas.

5) Remove references to the ALS.  This will also mean updating the
diagrams.

Do you, or anyone else, have any other suggestions as to what should be
changed in the doc?  We should try to have a new version of the document
by the end of this week.

Regards,
Simeon