ws-caf-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-implement] Changes to Retailer.wsdl

Peter,
I'm not sure if I understand the question.  You're saying what would
stop a customer from removing items from the cart before submitting his
order?  Or what stops him from taking items out of the cart and then
continuing to browse?  Well I guess my answer to both of these questions
is "nothing".  I don't assume any problem here... and I'm not sure if
you are assuming any as you've used the term "feature" to describe it.
But... since the word feature can also mean bug, I'm hoping you explain
the issue if any you see here.

Regards,
Simeon