ws-caf-implement message

Subject: RE: [ws-caf-implement] Changes to Retailer.wsdl

Simeon,

More a question of what the application design is really. If the user
can take things out of the cart herself - and either carry on browsing,
or submit the editted cart - then there isn't really a need for the
removeFromCart action.

It's a particular instance of my often-stated claim that no realistic
application would be ambivalent between by-value and by-reference. Which
one is used affects the inter-party "contract" and any particular
application is going to go one way or the other.

On this particular, I sent a longer message to the main list on 18 June
(subject: demo app and by-reference/by-value), but no-one responded.

Peter