ws-caf-implement message

Subject: endpoints for the demo

Hi all

We are close to start interoperability tests between Arjuna and Oracle.

The demo application is expected to involve more than one Retailer or Store. Each store is defined by a well known address. So, we are using static mechanism the get the address of a store.

For the Arjuna Store you could add in your list of stores the following address

“http://82.227.141.12:8080/jboss-net/services/Retailer”

Oracle will publish its endpoint in a short time.

Malik