ws-caf-implement message

Subject: Preparing a public demo

During the last f2f meeting we have discussed the possibility to show the
interoperable demo at the next XML conference, which will take place next
November at Washington DC.
The existing demo could be used as it is, but it would be fine if we can
enhance it with "by reference" propagation and if possible using the new
addressing mechanism to be compliant with the version of the WS-Context
specification.

In a first step we should retest our existing demo by involving IONA (thanks
for joining the demo) to check that their implementation could interoperate
with Oracle and Arjuna, and then in a second step we will try "Pass by
Reference".

Suggestions are welcome

Malik