ws-caf-implement message

Subject: Demo presentation draft to be shown at XML Conf.

Hi all,
I have attached a modified version of the demo presentation that I plan
on showing tomorrow at the xml conf.  I have added some introductory
slides that give a very brief introduction to CAF and WS-Context.  Most
of the content in the new slides were copied directly from some of the
other presentations and documents on the WS-CAF site.  By the way, now
might be a good time to update and delete some of the documents on our
website.  Some of the stuff described are now deprecated (ex. Lifecycle,
"home brew version of addressing", etc.)
Please review this presentation as it is only in draft form.  I am
strongly thinking about deleting slide #3.

Cheers,
Simeon

wscaf-demo-f2f.ppt