ws-caf-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-implement] Implementation tasks

Tully, Gary wrote:
> Sorry about the delay in responding.

No problem.

> This sounds reasonable and achievable.

Good, glad someone else thinks so :-)

> I would suggest that this remains an optional part of the demo
> as it is an optional part of the specification.

> The key element of the demo is interoperability not completeness.

I understand that it is an optional part of the specification but, personally, I would still like to see it included if we have the time to do so.  If nobody else agrees then I am willing to leave it out of the demo.

> I Agree.

There is currently an action on the implementation team to propose a protocol to demonstrate WS-CF.  I am hoping to have something for comment out by Thursday as I am away next week.  Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
	Kev

--
Kevin Conner