Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Document submission

Morning folks,

Did we have the kick off conference call as planned ?

Rajesh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Newcomer, Eric [mailto:Eric.Newcomer@iona.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 9:06 AM
To: ws-caf
Subject: [ws-caf] Document submission

Dear WS-CAF TC Members,

On behalf of the companies sponsoring the WS-CAF collaborative effort,
Arjuna Technologies, Fujitsu Software, IONA Technologies, Oracle
Corporation, and Sun Microsystems, I am very pleased to submit the WS-CAF
set of specifications (WS-Context, WS-Coordination Framework, and
WS-Transaction Management, along with the Primer) to OASIS under royalty
free terms and conditions.

The WS-CAF companies listed above are the authors and copyright holders of
these specifications, which from this point forward will be under control of
the OASIS WS-CAF Technical Comittee.  The purpose of submitting these
specifications is to allow them to be progressed toward OASIS standards by
the TC.

Regards,

Eric Newcomer
IONA Technologies